1. What is infrared repair?
2. Why would I use infrared as opposed to saw cut remove and replace?
3. How long does it take to perform an infrared repair?
4. Where can I use infrared repair at? Where can I not use infrared repair?
5. Will infrared heat burn the asphalt?
6.How much should I charge for an infrared repair?
7. What tools do you need to do an infrared repair?
8. How much propane will you go through using infrared repair?
9. What is the purpose of the rejuvenator?
ASPHALT HOTBOX RECLAIMER
1. What is the difference between an asphalt hotbox and an asphalt hotbox reclaimer?
2. How do I reheat my leftover asphalt?
3. How should I store asphalt to reclaim it?
4. Can I reclaim asphalt millings in a hotbox?
5. What is the difference between oil jacketed an air jacketed?
6. Are your trailers manufactured with channel steel or tubular steel?
7. Do you need to have two burners to reclaim asphalt?
8.Why is it important to have the burner above the frame?
9. How hard is it to open the doors on the hotbox?
KM T-2 ASPHALT RECYCLER
1. How many tons of asphalt an hour can I recycle?
2. What is the cost per ton of recycled asphalt?
3. What is the quality of recycled asphalt?
4. Do I need to add anything to recycled asphalt?
CRACK MAINTENANCE EQUIPMENT
1. Why do I need to clean the crack before filling it?
2. Will the Crack Jet II blow out weeds and other vegetation?
3. Why is the Crack Jet II better than a wire wheel?
4. How long does it take the KM 55 to melt material?
5. Is the KM 55 Oil Jacketed?